Magicrete Building Solutions Private Limited
We are manufacturer & supplier of Building Construction Products and our product range are Mortar Adhesive, Gypsum Plaster, Wall Plaster, One Coat Plaster, Gypsum Powder and many more.

Magicrete Building Solutions Private Limited

Welcome to Magicrete Building Solutions Private Limited

Magicrete Building Solution is engaged in offering Aerated Autoclaved Concrete Blocks, Panel and other Building Construction Products. We were founded with the vision of introducing prefabricated construction technologies to the Indian construction and infrastructure industry and over the years, we have emerged as one of the largest producers of AAC blocks with two manufacturing units in Gujarat and Haryana covering the strategic markets of West and North India respectively.

We were founded in 2008 and our leadership team comprises of alumni of some of the most revered education institutes in the country including IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Lucknow. With a significant present in the AAC blocks manufacturing space, we now manufacture and market several related products including MagicPlast - a gypsum based, light-weight plaster for internal wall surfaces and MagicBond - a high-strength, adhesive mortar for quick-laying of AAC blocks. We have been highlighted in Indiamart Leaders of tomorrow award and have Motilal Oswal as private equity investor on board. our product range are Dry Mix Products, AAC Block, Joining Adhesive, Mortar Adhesive, Gypsum Plaster, Wall Plaster, One Coat Plaster, Gypsum Powder and many more.

We are a part of a diversified conglomerate having an aggregate turnover of over Rs. 5 billion and business interests across textiles, chemicals & real estate. The Company focuses on innovation and has a fully equipped R & D and quality testing laboratory to ensure that each batch of product can be traced back to its inputs. AAC blocks (Lightweight Concrete Blocks) are the most cost effective and eco-friendly material used as a substitute of traditional clay bricks.

read more

Magicrete Building Solutions Private Limited

News Coverage
Hot Offers
Building Gypsum Plaster
Building Gypsum Plaster
With vast experience and knowledge we are involved in offering an extensive range of Building Gypsum Plaster. These are manufactured using fine...
One Coat Plaster
One Coat Plaster
We are counted amongst the leading companies involved in offering a wide assortment of One Coat Plaster. Our products are manufactured using fine...
Block Joining Adhesive
Block Joining Adhesive
Magic Bond (Block joining Adhesive) :
Dry-mix mortar is a modern building technology that allows economical and environmental, extremely thin-joint...
Magic Plast-  Premium Grade Gypsum Plaster
Magic Plast- Premium Grade Gypsum Plaster
Magicplast (High Grade Gypsum Plaster) Magicplast , Gypsum based plaster products by Magicrete, are lightweight ,one coat plaster suitable for...
Light Weight Blocks
Light Weight Blocks
Light Weight AAC Blocks is a replacement of traditional red clay brick. AAC blocks weight only a third of the clay brick that substantially boosts...
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block
Magicrete Building Solutions is engaged in the business of innovative building materials and prefabricated construction technologies and is one of the...
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block
The component of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks comprises 70% flyash and the remaining 30% is blend of around 6 to 7 raw materials serving as...
AAC Blocks
AAC Blocks
Magicrete Building solution is India\'s leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Aerated Autoclave Concrete Block, AAC Block, AAC Building Block,...



Contact Us

Magicrete Building Solutions Private Limited
Mr. Jitendra Patil (Regional Manager)
1st Floor, Rittz Square, Near Narmad Library, Opposite Indoor Stadium, God Dod
Surat - 395007, Gujarat, India

Contact via E-mail

Member IndiaMART.com © Magicrete Building Solutions Private Limited. All Rights Reserved (Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited