|Packaging Size||20 Kg|
|Open Time||Greater Than 30 mins|
|Pot Life||Greater Than 60 mins|
|Tensile Adhesive Strength||Greater Than 0.90 kN|
|Shear Adhesion Dry Condition at 14 days||Greater Than 9 kN|
|Complies with IS 15477||Type - 1|
|EN 12004||C1 T|
With MagicBond Tile Adhesive Standard, the tiles of your home or office get a long lease of life- looking as good as new for years. It has a proven formula that gives you better value for money and your home, a veneer of quality and durability.
It is a polymer integrated grey cement composition based adhesive for fixing ceramic, vitrified and other types of tiles on internal flooring and internal walls. It comes in a premixed, ready to use form that can be used with a number of substrates. It provides excellent waterproofing properties and prevents cracking of tiles.
MagicBond Tile Adhesive Standard is versatile and helps improve the overall quality of masonry. On-site preparation time required is minimal.
MagicBond Tile Adhesive Standard is compliant with IS 15477: 2019 Type 1 quality standards and is manufactured in a strict quality controlled environment.Features & Benefits:
- High Bond Strength: MagicBond has excellent adhesive properties and bonds better to all types of substrate. It adds to the durability of your tiles and is water resistant.
- High Sag Resistance: It is ideal for use in vertical applications as its controls tile slippage.
- Extended Open Time: The special polymers it contains extend open time allowing hassle free application. Compared to other products, this allows more time for adjusting tiles after fixing without affecting its adhesive strength.
- No Shrinkage: Shrinkage cracks are minimized due to its water retaining and self curing properties.
- Zero Wastage: As Magicrete Tile Adhesive is easy to apply, the wastage of masonry material is minimal.
- Economical and Time Saving: It is applied in thin layer which leads to cost saving and being premixed in nature saves time.